Friday, March 13, 2009

Trapped in a corner

Well then!! Here are a few sketches on my personal project... I'm very excited about it! I've been busy lately but I've found a new obsession lol. I'm hooked on TF2 and I try to squeeze a little in between class when I'm not doing hw. I know it's totally late for me to hop on the tf2 train but eh...

I go by the name of BEEEEES!





Well then!! Aside form squeezing a little tf2 in between classes, here are a few sketches on my personal project... I'm very excited about it!

5 comments:

Jengy Monster! said...

Cool man. So this isn't for school? Is a concept project or a game or a animation? Or a hair-collage-in-the-shower-with-your-fingers project? Yum, Jennie's hair...Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to it...As for me...when buttery things hit the floor they collect all the hair that is there...that is all.

Jengy Monster! said...

If you were trapped in a closet I'd pee on you

Jennie said...

It's for n independent study for school. and p.s I love you Jengy. I can only count on you to pee on me if I ever got trapped in a closet.

Jengy Monster! said...

(oh, in reply to your masturbation post--man, the u in masturbation is really dirty): Dude, I gotta practice/reaffirm to show you this method I thought of. In a less retarded-sounding terms, it's basically counting every stroke you make for a single form (thigh, breast, deltoid, but of really any scale--it's relative), being cleanest by using at maximum 3-4 single strokes. One, two, three, you just count them out and try to think fast and control. You start to think of these few strokes as a language of sight, like text, and kanji. It's cool. I gotta practice it more to show you, but whatever interpretation you take of that mess I just wrote will hopefully get your pants wet!

Jennie said...

hahaha so is "masterbation" less dirty because it's with an e? anyway rock that shit. can't wait to see more of your theory work. I gotta try it out myself when I get a chance!.